- Lexington Partners has a team of employees located all over the world in locations that include: New York, Boston, Menlo Park, London, and Hong Kong. With a myriad of time zones and locations it is critical to have a tool that all team members could access no matter where they are located.
- With a dispersed workforce, it was important that team members still felt connected to the Company.
- The firm was looking for a mobile solution that was quick and easy to implement, that was available for iPhones, iPads and Android mobile devices, that was fairly priced and could be created without having to hire independent developers.
In April 2014, Lexington partners launched its EMPLOYEE app, which it calls LexLink.
- Private and secure. Only authorized Lexington employees have access to the app.
- Ability to create groups so that only certain employees have access to specific, targeted information.
- Multiple administrators who provide information to specific groups of professionals.
- Company branding (LexLink) throughout the app.
- Ability to take notes on documents in the app while in meetings.
- Instantaneous upload and dissemination of information.
- Push notifications appear on home screen of employee’s device when new content is added.
- Ability to organize and schedule events through the app.
- Access to a myriad of proprietary company information, including investor relations materials, compliance and human resources information, etc.
Today nearly all of Lexington Partners’ employees have downloaded and use the app on a regular basis. The app has improved company communications and increased engagement. Employees have noted that they feel more connected and informed and appreciate that information is available on-the-go through their mobile device.
Thomas Giannetti, Partner & CFO at Lexington Partners:
“Our global team has continued to rave about theEMPLOYEEapp as it provides them a way to stay connected with our Company no matter where they are located in the world. They now have access to critical information to help them do their job, as well as the ability to receive company updates in real-time on their phones and tablets.”
“theEMPLOYEEapp serves as a central hub for company updates and events. On a weekly basis we update the app before our company-wide staff meeting so that everyone has what they need in one place.”