How do your employees access information when they’re not in the office or
sitting behind a desktop computer?
What is the user experience of your corporate Intranet via
the mobile device?
The Mobile Communications
The Importance of Employee Engagement
Of “non-desk” workers at U.S. companies with more than 1,000 employees said they don’t get enough information from management
Said their employers aren’t telling them enough about changes in policies and goals
Said “consistent” messages from senior management are important to them
of workers are not on their companies’ email systems
Employees will never again feel they’re on their own.
- Push notifications and broadcast alerts appear instantaneously on the home screen of every employee’s mobile device
- Easy to access and organized content folders allow for the upload of documents, audio and video files that can be downloaded for viewing and listening even when an internet connection isn’t available
- Live events can be broadcast through the app so everyone can participate
- With a calendar module, employees will never miss another meeting
- Perfect for companies with part-time employees who don’t have corporate email addresses
“Our global team has continued to rave about theEMPLOYEEapp as it provides them a way to stay connected with our Company no matter where they are located in the world. They now have access to critical information to help them do their job, as well as the ability to receive company updates in real-time on their phones and tablets.” Tom Giannetti