The digital workplace is here. It is no longer an option. And companies should embrace it! Millennials constitute the most significant part of the workforce and Generation Z is now making their presence known. These folks either don’t remember or never knew a day in their personal or professional lives without a mobile device by their side.
Having a mobile employee communications and engagement strategy is a critical component of a successful digital workplace. And, who better to understand this than clients of theEMPLOYEEapp?
With this in mind, APPrise Mobile is pleased to announce its Second Annual Client Summit – once again titled, Employee Communications Matters!
Join your fellow communications and human resource professionals in New York City where you will have the opportunity to participate in . . .
- Roundtable discussions facilitated by your colleagues
- Case study sessions providing actionable take-aways and best practices
- Sessions on how best to take advantage of theEMPLOYEEapp platform
- A day and a half of learning, networking, good food and fun!
Please see the full agenda below!
Monday, May 7
- Registration: 3:30-4:30pm
- Client Case Study – Springfield Clinic: 4:30-5:15pm
Creating a Successful Deployment and Adoption Strategy
- Reception: 5:30-7:00pm
Tuesday, May 8
- Breakfast & Networking: 8:00 – 8:30am
- Welcome: 8:30-8:40am
- Keynote Speaker, Joseph P. Truncale, CEO, PRSA: 8:40-9:30am
Communicating for Culture Change: How Communications Professionals Help Organizations Create and Maintain a Winning Culture
- Roundtable Discussion #1: 9:45-10:30am
- Break: 10:30-10:50am
- Roundtable Discussion #2: 10:50-11:35am
- Platform/Analytics Session: 11:45-12:30pm
- Lunch: 12:30-1:35pm
- Client Case Study – Chipotle Mexican Grill: 1:35-2:20pm
Explore, Newsfeed, or Both?
- Break: 2:20-2:40pm
- Roundtable Discussion #3: 2:40-3:25pm
- Closing Remarks: 3:35pm
- The Importance of Localized, Targeted Content and Understanding the Metrics
- Facilitated by NFI Industries
- Customer Centric Communications in the Mobile Era
- An Opportunity to Share Your Wish List for theEMPLOYEEapp’s Future Development
- Facilitated by APPrise Mobile
To register for this year’s client summit, click here!
Have questions about Employee Communications Matters! Contact APPrise Mobile