We are looking for an energetic and motivated sales professional to join our growing team in the role of Account Executive, specifically selling theEMPLOYEEapp product as part of the Trackforce Valiant North American sales organization. If you are a highly driven sales performer who wants to join a growing tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales professionals and report to the VP of Sales.
- Meet or exceed allocated sales quota after appropriate ramp up and training.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within designated industry vertical(s).
- Manage opportunities through the sales pipeline from initial contact to close.
- Conduct online product demonstrations to facilitate the sales process.
- Strategically collaborate with our SDRs to drive pipeline generation.
- Drive qualified opportunities sourced from our SDRs, inbound lead gen and virtual event participation to closure.
- Deeply understand your clients’ business and communication objectives, translating our solution to fit their needs.
- Maintain all opportunity, account documentation, and pipeline forecasts in our Salesforce CRM.
- Leverage support from, and provide input to, ongoing marketing efforts in target industry verticals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic.
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting online.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers.
- Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must have proven experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals.
- A sales background in Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration, Internal Comms or HR applications would be very beneficial.
- A sales background or prior experience in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics or Security industries.
- High level of integrity and work discipline.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 4H’s: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Discount Program
- Unlimited PTO
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.