Who We Are
theEMPLOYEEapp (a division of Trackforce Valiant), an enterprise mobile software-as-a-service company, is looking to hire a Client Success Associate who will support end-users and client administrators to ensure their success.
theEMPLOYEEapp is a mobile app used by companies with distributed workforces to communicate with employees and drive engagement.
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our team! An ideal candidate is interested in technology, developing relationships, and directly contributing to company growth.
- Meet or exceed allocated sales quota after appropriate ramp-up and training.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within a designated industry vertical(s).
- Manage opportunities through the sales pipeline from initial contact to close.
- Conduct online product demonstrations to facilitate the sales process.
- Strategically collaborate with our SDRs to drive pipeline generation.
- Drive qualified opportunities sourced from our SDRs, inbound lead gen, and virtual event participation to closure.
- Deeply understand your clients’ business and communication objectives, translating our solution to fit their needs.
- Maintain all opportunity, account documentation, and pipeline forecasts in our Salesforce CRM.
- Leverage support from, and provide input to, ongoing marketing efforts in target industry verticals.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting online.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision-makers.
- Experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals.
- A sales background in Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration, Internal Comms, or HR applications would be very beneficial.
- A sales background or prior experience in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics, or Security industries.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- High level of integrity and work discipline.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic.
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 4H’s: Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Summer Fridays
Trackforce Valiant is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: Disability / Female / Gender Identity / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.