theEMPLOYEEapp’s software engineers develop technologies that change the ways employers
communicate with their employees. Our product is a mobile first platform used by companies
with distributed workforces to communicate with employees and drive engagement. Our
products need to improve the communication experience for every user on the platform. As an
Application Engineer you’ll need to design and implement systems that will enable the platform
to grow. As well as build a deep understanding of theEMPLOYEEapps’s current core business logic
while building on top of it new core features.
What you’ll do
- Leverage modern tools to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code.
- Design new systems to evolve the core business logic of the platform.
- Identify and address design, development, and delivery performance bottlenecks on existing
and future platform systems.
- Actively participate in code and system design reviews.
- Coach, educate, and evangelize development best practices to junior members of the team.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience in engineering, developing and evolving quality web and mobile applications.
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- A love of good software and system design.
- Values team success over personal success.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, React/React Native, Golang, PostgreSQL, and Mobile App development is a plus.
- Proficient in writing and implementing unit and e2e tests.
theEMPLOYEEapp provides a competitive salary, merit-based promotions, unlimited paid time
off, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.