theEMPLOYEEapp, an enterprise mobile software-as-a-service company, is looking to hire a Client Success Associate who will support end users and client administrators to ensure their success. theEMPLOYEEapp is a mobile app used by companies with distributed workforces to communicate with employees and drive engagement.
As a Client Success Associate, you will start by learning our app and platform to support end users. You will grow by taking on account duties for smaller accounts where you will help administrators deploy the app to their employees. You will work as part of a passionate and growing team within Client Success and in collaboration with Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
You should have a passion for quality and success, have a mind for investigating and resolving issues, and an interest in ongoing process improvement. The impact of your work at theEMPLOYEEapp will be significant as you directly enable our clients to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Act as account lead for smaller clients, with a growth path from smaller to larger and from tactical to more strategic
- Respond to support tickets for assigned clients, including both end users and administrators
- Resolve technical issues in conjunction with theEMPLOYEEapp engineering team
- Built rapport with end users and administrators through email and phone interaction
- Assist in process of onboarding and training new clients
- Assist in testing of platform as well as new features and functionality
- Make use of internal processes and tools including ticketing, issue prioritization, and analytics
Who you are:
- Ready to begin or develop a career in Account Management and Client Success
- Technical aptitude to learn, teach, and troubleshoot mobile and web applications
- Proficient with software tools including G-suite and CRM/ticketing tools (we use Salesforce and Zendesk though prior experience not mandatory)
- A strong communicator w/ excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a strong desire to work in a small but growing company with other driven and motivated professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- theEMPLOYEEapp provides a competitive salary, merit-based promotions, unlimited paid time off, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.