theEMPLOYEEapp is an enterprise mobile SaaS product, used by our client companies to communicate with and drive engagement with their employees, the vast majority of whom do not use desktop computers as part of their work. Believe it or not, there are 2.4 billion “deskless workers” in the global workforce and, up until now, technologies have not catered to them. However, because of the proliferation of mobile technology, this is no longer the case.
theEMPLOYEEapp is leading the way in defining this new category of communications technology for the deskless worker through the development of personalized branded apps. Our clients include Toyota, Nissan, Honda, BAE Systems, Chipotle, and Common Spirit (the largest hospital system in the U.S.).
theEMPLOYEEapp is a part of Trackforce Valiant, an organization with other productivity tools for organizations with deskless workers.
The General Manager will manage all aspects of the business and will lead the team through our next stage of growth!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the organization’s strategy
- Define and continually refine strategic targets and go-to-market approaches
- Guide and ensure the product roadmap meets the client and market strategy as defined
- Guide and ensure the sales and marketing GTM strategies and tactics meet the market strategy as defined
- Lead the organization’s business performance
- Define and manage to the organization’s business plan, including ARR, ARR growth, cost structure and cash planning
- Establish objectives and operating measures to deliver the business plan, and manage the team and functions to meet them
- Lead the organization’s day-to-day operations
- Direct and support functional leaders and teams within Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Product, and Engineering, with matrixed reporting structure
- Direct and lead the Leadership Team
- Cultivate an effective “people environment” including communications, culture, support, and employee engagement and measures
- Report to the Board and Trackforce Valiant leadership on company strategies and performance
Who You Are:
- Experience working in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 15 years of post-college experience
- Experience in leading a senior leadership team
- Experience in evaluating company performance
- Experience managing or involvement with technology product development activities
- Strong and demonstrable organizational/process/communications and reporting skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior level customer contacts
- Experience dealing with data and analytics for fact based decision making
Trackforce Valiant and theEMPLOYEEapp provide a competitive salary, merit-based promotions, unlimited paid time off, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, LTD, Paid Parental Leave, and 401(k) with a discretionary company match.
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.