Over the course of 2015, theEMPLOYEEapp surveyed more than 500 individuals in its Mobile Trends in the Workplace survey. Conducted in three parts, the survey set out to:
- Determine the correlation between communications and employee engagement and what impact, if any, accessibility to company information has on job satisfaction;
- Learn employees’ views on the frequency and methods that organizations use to communicate with them; and
- Understand how companies view the importance of communications with respect to their employee engagement initiatives and whether a correlation between the two exists.
In this Primer on Employee Engagement and Communications, we’ve combined the results of theEMPLOYEEapp’s survey data together with other published research on employee engagement to provide a comprehensive learning tool for communications and HR professionals. Through it you will learn the answers to the following questions:
- Why is employee engagement so important?
- What are employers doing to engage with their employees?
- How is this being received by employees?
- What are some real life examples of employee communications and engagement initiatives taking place today?
- What can a company do to improve employee engagement in its organization?
Download the Primer on Employee Engagement and Communications today!