Effective Date: June 1, 2020
We take the privacy of those who use this app as one of our most important and serious priorities. Your privacy as a user of our app is important to you and to us. It is our commitment that we will protect the information contained within this app.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For more information about our security practices, please contact the company providing this app or our Customer Care department.
In order to download and login to this app, you will have to set up an account and register. In doing so, you will be required to create an account and in doing so provide the following information: your account ID (determined by the company providing this app), a first and last name, any email address and a password that you will create (collectively referred to as the “End User Information”).
- Providing and enabling the use of the Services
- Understanding and improving our product and offering
- Investigating and preventing our products and offering from being subject to fraud and abuse
- Ensuring compliance with the terms of an agreement between APPrise Mobile and the company providing this app
- Complying with any legal process, regulations, laws or government requests
- Protecting our company, the company providing this app and the public from harm or illegal activity or to respond to an emergency that we believe requires us to provide the End User Information so as to avoid someone’s death or serious injury.
- Where third parties that we work with or on behalf of require access to your information to carry out their work (e.g. customer support, billing, etc.)
- If we engage in any merger or acquisition transaction that involves transfer of information to an acquiring or acquired entity
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
When performing certain actions within this App this App, you may be prompted to give access to the following. You may opt out of each action.
- Wifi connection
- Device ID
Please be aware of the following:
- The Identity request is solely to determine who the account belongs to.
- The Calendar request seeks permission to access your calendar so that the app can add items of your choice to your calendar.
- The request for Photos/Media/Files allows you to save files that are included in your app for offline use. To do this, the app needs access to your files. The app does not alter your information. It simply allows you to save a file of your choice for access at a later time, even when an internet connection is not available.
- The Microphone request is used for live events or to record videos, which this app can support.
- The Wifi connection request is to determine if you are on a Wifi or cellular connection for optimal performance of the app.
- The Device ID request allows you to receive push notifications within the app.
For purposes of analytics, our platform may also have access to device information such as device type, version, operating system, and browser type and version (if applicable) as well as information regarding your use of the Services. You agree that we may analyze your use of the Services. This may include but is not limited to assisting in resolving issues that may be based on the device you are using, analysis of how you utilize the App, the content you view, time spent on the content and your use of different App features. We may also obtain information from third parties, including Google Analytics, and combine that with information we collect. We may then share such analysis in a manner that is aggregated and nonidentifiable to you with the company that has provided you with the App. We also have the right to solicit feedback from you. In using this app, you consent to us using and sharing this information in a manner that is aggregated and nonidentifiable. You also agree to us soliciting feedback and sharing such feedback in a manner that is aggregated and nonidentifiable.